Membership contract: You become a member of The Champions by completing our registration. This Membership Agreement is a legal document that explains your rights and obligations as a member of The Champios. Please, read carefully.
2. You can participate in the different types of tournaments offered by The Champions, for this you must pay the tournament subscription and agree to play fair, to not make any kind of trap to win these tournaments, if The Champions considers that you use bad practices will be creditor to a fine that is equivalent to the total of the money won by prizes during his history of participation in this type of events in The Champions.
3. You will receive the payment of the championships you have won by paypal, it is your obligation to provide the necessary data so that The Champions can make the consignment, these payments are made weekly with a Sunday-Sunday cut and you must request the payment and specify the amount you want to withdraw this amount can not be higher than the value you have in favor, the consignment will be made every Wednesday.
4. Conduct. Please, check the Rules of use. If you or anyone who uses your account violates our online conduct or content standards, The Champios can take action against your account. A warning about the violation may be issued, or we may choose to terminate your account immediately. You acknowledge that The Champios is not obligated to give notice before terminating your account, but you may choose to do so.
5. Updates The Champios may update or revise the Membership Agreement at any time. By becoming a member of The Champios, you agree that The Champios may change the terms of this Membership Agreement. You agree to review the Membership Agreement periodically to be aware of such revisions. You can view the Membership Agreement at any time by clicking on the Terms of Service link at the bottom of the the-champions.com home page. Your continued use of the Service following a Review Agreement posted on the-champios.com will mean that you accept all such revisions. If you do not agree to the changes, or in any of the terms of this Membership Agreement, your only recourse is to cancel your account (or subscription to a particular area or game).
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. The Champios EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT, NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. The Champios DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT
(I) THE SERVICE WILL RESOLVE YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
(Ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE INTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE,
(Iii) THE RESULTS THAT CAN BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE,
(Iv) THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU WITH THE SERVICE WILL RESOLVE YOUR
(V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. ALL MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICE ARE AT YOUR OWN ACCOUNT AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL.
7. Indemnity You agree to hold and indemnify The Champios, and that it arises from its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, joint-trademark partners or other partners and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third because of, or in the Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the CDS, or your violation of the rights of others.
8. Internet The Champios assumes no responsibility for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in the operation or transmission, failures in the lines of communication, theft or destruction or unauthorized access, or alteration of registrations or transactions. The Champios is not responsible for any technical problems or malfunctions of any network or telephone line, computer systems online, servers or suppliers, computer equipment, software, failures of any email or transaction that are received because of problems technical or traffic congestion on the Internet or any other website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant’s computer or any other person related to or arising from the participation or downloading of any material in this competition. The Champions does not assume any responsibility for any loss related to the previous failures described or caused by any disconnection of the games.
9. Anti-Hacking Policy By establishing an account in The Champions, you agree that The Champions is not responsible for any damage, loss or damage resulting from, hacking, manipulation, treatment or unauthorized access to other The Champions or your account. Any attempt to gain unauthorized access to The Champions’ systems or any account, to interfere with the procedures or conduct of The Champions, or to deliberately harm or undermine The Champions is subject to civil and / or criminal proceedings, and will result in Immediate termination of your account. You must not reverse engineer, decompile or modify any The Champions client software in any way. You must not use a modified version / customize the client software or sub-license attempt. No other means should be created or provided by any game The Champions played by others.
10. Termination of the account. The Champions reserves the right to cancel your account or decrease or limit your subscription for any reason, including but not limited to harassment of other participants, the creation of multiple accounts, gambling fraud, or a breach of the terms of the agreement between You and The Champions, and any breach of the security of your account or The Champions. Refunds will not be given to subscribers who are prohibited on the site due to violation of the Terms of Service (abusive behavior, deception, etc.). By registering for an account with The Champions, you consent to allow The Champions to access your account information to investigate complaints or allegations of abuse.
Updated: February 7, 2018.